Anyone know this car/Cars?

RDS1972

Dec 19, 2011
Essex
Whereabouts are you?
I ask as I would nt want to drive too far to see a car I might have to drive away from if it's cack. Don't travel further than you're 100% happy too, knowing you could be wasting your time.
I say this as me and friend went to Gwent recently to look at an S4 Avant, and we could nt negotiate as they guy knew we would nt drive 200 miles plus back without such a good car.
These are spread all over the place, so that SHOULD have a bearing on your choice.
They all look good apart from the 4th one TBH

Tommyboy91

Scooby's + Seat's
Jul 18, 2010
Inverurie
I would prefer a TDI Cupra...but funds at the moment wont allow it..so looking at the best cupra i can get

Im up in Aberdeen (inverurie) .I seem to have been outbid on the first one. Witch me and the seller agreed a price of £2950 on. Hey ho. The Red one i seem to be fancying a bit as it stands out!!

Will get a RAC or a AA check before viewing. or travvelling. I cant seem to find any half decent ones up here!!

TM

Dec 6, 2011
Maybe you should hold out for a TDI if its what you really want. I think they offer the best of both power and economy. Good luck either way.

Tommyboy91

Scooby's + Seat's
Jul 18, 2010
Inverurie
Well with my current 1.4's oil light coming on. Dont think i have got long left ( sorting the 1.4 slowly) it's a daily so im a bit stuck to be honest.

Off to view a Red cupra next week. Really looking forward to it:) my first step into getting into the big boy's league :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members