Apple Carplay & Android Auto wireless autolaunch

Oct 16, 2022
Good morning,

Currently I have connected wirelessly to my Leon one iphone with apple carplay and one android with android auto.
The issue is that each time that’s the android which connect first and take the lead.
is that possible to put some priorities on that ? Put the iphone in primary and the android to secondary ?
Or can we disable the wireless full link autolaunch ? Like that i can choose the phone i want to connect to ?

I didnt find any option on the car which seems to do that..

thanks in advance

Oct 16, 2022
Hi Horsebox,

could you tell me where in the phone setting can i do that ?
I must be blind but i cannot see the needed parameter :(

Thanks!

Deleted member 123864

Screenshot_20221016-195620.png

Oct 6, 2022
Skopje
Good morning,

Currently I have connected wirelessly to my Leon one iphone with apple carplay and one android with android auto.
The issue is that each time that’s the android which connect first and take the lead.
is that possible to put some priorities on that ? Put the iphone in primary and the android to secondary ?
Or can we disable the wireless full link autolaunch ? Like that i can choose the phone i want to connect to ?

I didnt find any option on the car which seems to do that..

thanks in advance
Hi, do you have issue on connecting the android smartphone to the car via Wireless Android Auto, since it doesnt work on my car (Leon mk4) it works only with cable

Apr 28, 2023
Hi, do you have issue on connecting the android smartphone to the car via Wireless Android Auto, since it doesnt work on my car (Leon mk4) it works only with cable
Hi, how did you solve it? I am having the same issue with my new Cupra Lenon ST, bought the car last week. Thx

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Android Auto is hit an miss with certain phones, it's not always properly implemented or supported.

Your best bet is one of the Google Pixel phones or a Samsung, they'll have the best chance of working.

Apr 28, 2023
Android Auto is hit an miss with certain phones, it's not always properly implemented or supported.

Your best bet is one of the Google Pixel phones or a Samsung, they'll have the best chance of working.
I am not having connection issue on One plus nord 2 permanently. I was able to connect at dealer, then it worked about an hour. It stopped working then with no success of restoring it. I tred with Xiaomi MI9 as well. No success there as well. I suppose some update was installed within this 1st hour of usage. AA works only wired now for me :(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.