Cupra Care and VZ3

schofier

Aug 16, 2014
Southampton
Anyone with a VZ3 managed to sign up for Cupra Care? There's a note in the T&Cs that says offer excludes vehicles with Brembo brakes.
I could just about understand the rationale if you want to sign up for the level 2 or 3 cover which include a set of front brake pads. But level 1? That's just a couple of services.
Dealer wasn't too sure and promised to find out.

Reactions: Nickfurnell

Nickfurnell

Jul 23, 2021
I'm due to collect my VZ3 on Tuesday, so doing some last-minute reading of things to prompt my dealer with. I'll also post any feedback I get regarding Cupra Care.

There's a similar thread here but it's not specifically about the VZ3

Last edited:

Tormentor

May 3, 2021
I got my VZ3 last year and Cupra Care didn’t cover it. I went to my local dealer and took a two year service plan (car on three year PCH) for £15 a month.

Nickfurnell

Jul 23, 2021
I've just spoken to my dealer. They confirmed that they can offer the Level 1 plan for the VZ3 @ £15pm/£360 one-off.

They said that the two services if paid at the time would be around £200 & then over £300. As you say, a no brainer really.

These servicing charges feel high, but I guess with main dealer prices - we don't have much choice.

I found yet another thread discussing this subject. But I think the info in here is the most.to date.

Last edited:
Reactions: schofier
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.