Cupra connect app problems

H15DTL

H15DTL
May 28, 2013
Hey guys
Just wondering if anyone’s had any connecting issues with the cupra connect app at all
Got my brand new Leon this week and says it can’t connect to the car with the VIN number due to some permissions or something being set to maximum but unsure how to change the settings on that…
Sorry abit vague but anyone got any ideas???

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
On display in setting you privacy mode is too high
Click on the hat top right by glide or go to settings

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Aug 29, 2023
Hello, I am new to Cupra and the connect app, my app doesn't seem to be working, i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is still not working , any more ideas ?

Cupra306Form

Sep 24, 2023
Hello, I am new to Cupra and the connect app, my app doesn't seem to be working, i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is still not working , any more ideas ?
The app had very limited functions until I set myself as primary user in the car, then I had to get the dealer to turn on permission for remote unlocking etc by scanning my driving license and sending it to them. Once that was done voile! It works a treat.

I particularly like the remote temperature control before you get back to the car and the remote unlocking could be very handy if you get sepperated from family member - or as I very nearly did - put your key in the boot, mess about, then press the close button - as it auto locks when shut if the key is in a faraday pouch!!

Solo

May 30, 2015
What specifically isn't working? Does it connect to car but throw up errors/no info or can't it even connect to car?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.