Cuprar R 265 2010 heater resistor location

wong ke eye

May 31, 2016
Hi im looking for help, my climate control works and the control panel has light but the fan dont work so im looking at changing the heater resistor but checking videos on youtube this is not helping does anyone have any ideas as to where it is or a guide on how to change it thanks in advance S

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
You have to remove the glove box and it’ll be attached to a black box with a plug and wires going into it. This is a common fault but never turns out to be the resister.
It’ll be the power feed to the blower motor has a break in it down to a plug above the blower motor box right up into the dash which you can’t see that easily.

wong ke eye

May 31, 2016
You have to remove the glove box and it’ll be attached to a black box with a plug and wires going into it. This is a common fault but never turns out to be the resister.
It’ll be the power feed to the blower motor has a break in it down to a plug above the blower motor box right up into the dash which you can’t see that easily.
thanks for the reply i have found the fault as i was losing my rag with it i gave it a bang and it works fine now thanks for your help (y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 300bhpdaily