Exeo Test Drive

DaveI

Oct 5, 2007
Called in to Alexender Bridge Seat to look at the new Exeo today, they have a black SE in the showroom and a luna grey 143 Sport for test drives. Had a quick look around the SE first and erm, it's an Audi, everything is exactly the same inside bar the steering wheel, stereo and the round cabriolet vents.

Had a quick drive of the Sport and it's very very nice. Everyone always complains about the suspension in my Leon FR but I quite like it! The suspension on the Audi A4 SE I have access to feels very soft, the car rocks back and forth when coming to a stop plus the cornering is definitely on the wallowy side. The Exeo seems to be bang in the middle, sporty enough to throw around corners yet doesn't crash over imperfect roads.

The sport seems to have the same seats as my Leon FR and has smart piano black inserts on the dash and doors. Neither the SE or the Sport seems to have particularly attractive seat material, it's sort of dots:(

If any business users are interested I was quoted for a 143 Sport Saloon , £308.00 per month on a 25k non maintained 3+35 contract.

greenakd

Jun 20, 2007
Devon
I tested the 2.0 Tdi and found that the brakes were really slack at stopping such a large car. I drive the FR Tdi and mine stops sooo quick.

FR+TDI

Jul 8, 2007
Carmarthenshire, Wales.
Drove a 143 tdi sport today, very impressed with it generally to be honest. Drove really well in general, handled, stopped & went well - nothing exceptional but nothing bad either. Quality was very good I thought, but its still that stinking pig ugly front end - I just can't get my head around it! The one I drove was darkish grey, did nothing for it but lighter colours look even worse - to me anyway. Real shame with the 'rushed' looking styling as it would have been a definate replacement for the Altea, now its just an option - Octy VRS is still top of my choice - not driven one yet though...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise