Hello!

Hertsjohn

Jul 24, 2022
Hello everyone,
At the ripe old age of 67, I have part exchanged my Seat Arona Xellence Lux and bought a Cupra Formentor V2 in Graphene Grey.
We were really lucky and were in the right place at the right time and only had to wait three weeks for the car to be delivered as a factory order. Really pleased with the car. Lovely to drive and well equipped. I am looking forward to reading posts and contributing if I can.

Hertsjohn

Jul 24, 2022
Welcome to SCN, I waited 9 months for my new Cupra, enjoy yours.
Thank you. I have been pleasantly surprised so far. One or two interruptions from the voice control randomly asking me what I want to do, but getting used to it now. I think I will switch it off from settings.

Hertsjohn

Jul 24, 2022
Enjoy and welcome.
I came from a BMW X1 which was a nice car tbh. However the Formentor is so much better and more fun to drive imo.
The Arona was my first experience of Seat. It was like a little go cart. The Formentor is so nice to drive though. Very pleased so far. It seems to have some nice finishing touches. Looking forward to taking it on longer journeys.

Reactions: oldgitdave

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Thank you. I have been pleasantly surprised so far. One or two interruptions from the voice control randomly asking me what I want to do, but getting used to it now. I think I will switch it off from settings.
This worked for me.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.