k03 sp54x ?

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
i might get slated for this but i've read and seen loads of threads and car's with eBay copy turbo's with great success and results, people using them on N/A cars to turbo them, running them at over 300bhp for 2+ years without any problems at all

tbh people wouldn't want to admit that they bought a 'copy' turbo on a forum etc etc only people who mention copy turbo's are the ones that have had a bad experience, in the same sense i've seen people who have had trouble with genuine KKK / Borg Warner / Garret Turbo's

there was a thread somewhere of someone using a ebay turbo on a jap civic i think, and stating how good it was etc etc and then some official garret turbo dealer / seller came on and slated him

Unless someone has concrete proof of how 'bad' these jap copy turbo's are........

K03 / K04 's are cheap nowadays anyway, so personally don't see a valid reason to buy a copy one

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
speaking to guy on the phone mo, he states it's a genuine turbo which as been machine out with slighty upradted internals , guy of the golf mk4 forum stated that he is running it on is golf for 1 year and half running 22 psi of boost everyday with no problems and holds 16-18psi across rev band running 240bhp with 260lb ft with standard injectors , stock fpr as well reason why it's cheaper i was told the taxes over in poland are no where near as harsh like in this country ,

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.