AidanMcG

Feb 10, 2021
Ireland
Probably about time I put up a thread for this, given I own it almost a year. I bought it standard but have added the following
  • TRC front lip
  • Rieger rear diffuser
  • OEM spoiler
  • Rear mudflaps
  • Heko wind deflectors
  • Wrapped behind the front number plate / de-chrome top grille
On the to do list to finish it off is:
  • OEM side skirts (awaiting delivery - thanks to Andy from @SEAT Motor Parts for hel)
  • Potentially add a small black lip to skirts, to tie in with gloss black lip and diffuser
  • Potentially out a set of spacers on the rears
As much as I would prefer to be in a petrol, these are surprisingly a lot of fun for a diesel and have enjoyed the 16k I’ve put on this in 11 months. It’s also amazing how a few simple and very subtle mods massively improve the look of these!
D914F625-B644-4944-9B7E-12D1173B844F.jpeg

B64521E6-7920-4177-961E-B68EAB33C7A7.jpeg

15C2AF11-2AC0-4BEA-9C6C-7271890AC0A0.jpeg

819B66A2-D66D-4B07-AF34-039B4BC9ECE8.jpeg

Deleted member 132246

Looks really good! Can you tell me about the rear spoiler as I wouldn't mind that on my ST. I bought the cupra side spoilers for the back but they didn't fit!
So did you add black vinyl behind the number plate and follow the lines of the lower grill and how did you do the de chrome?
Cheers, Rob

Reactions: AidanMcG

AidanMcG

Feb 10, 2021
Ireland
Looks really good! Can you tell me about the rear spoiler as I wouldn't mind that on my ST. I bought the cupra side spoilers for the back but they didn't fit!
So did you add black vinyl behind the number plate and follow the lines of the lower grill and how did you do the de chrome?
Cheers, Rob
Spoiler is the standard Seat aerodynamics spoiler. I think I seen it on other places on the forum that the side spoilers only fit the Cupra spoiler (there is a slight difference between the Cupra and Aerodynamics Pack spoilers from my understanding)

I got a local car wrapping business (Blackline Styling / WrapHub NI) to do behind the number plate and de-chrome that grille

Deleted member 132246

Cheers for the reply.
I had a closer look at your bumper and realised mine is different (mk 3.5) but defo gonna get that chrome wrapped and probably the b pillars too.
I'll do a search and see if they do the aerodynamic spoiler for the St.
Have you seen you can get the genuine carbon wing mirror caps now, £ 500 ish though!! Crazy

Reactions: AidanMcG

mike000

mk3 1.8 tsi
Jul 21, 2008
Birmingham
Just came across your car on a tread and had to do a double take because i thought it was my car. Havnt managed to get side skirts yet but pretty much identical.
are you running spacers or are the 19” wheels just wider?

AidanMcG

Feb 10, 2021
Ireland
Just came across your car on a tread and had to do a double take because i thought it was my car. Havnt managed to get side skirts yet but pretty much identical.
are you running spacers or are the 19” wheels just wider?
No spacers. They’re 9.5j wide

AidanMcG

Feb 10, 2021
Ireland
Hi mate, did you notice a difference in the ride quality after putting on 19s, been toying with the idea of changing my 18s to the very same wheels.
I've had 19's since getting the car, but feel like ride quality is good

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.