New Member - Cupra Leon built and on its way

Blueliner07

Oct 28, 2023
Hi all,

New here as I’ve ordered a Cupra Leon Estate PHEV to replace my current mild hybrid. Got the call from the dealer last week that it has been built and is awaiting shipping the to UK so I’ll be scouring the forums for hints, tips and knowledge. Will be my first Cupra and really looking forward to getting behind the wheel.
I’ll have to upload some images when I can finally take delivery.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi all,

New here as I’ve ordered a Cupra Leon Estate PHEV to replace my current mild hybrid. Got the call from the dealer last week that it has been built and is awaiting shipping the to UK so I’ll be scouring the forums for hints, tips and knowledge. Will be my first Cupra and really looking forward to getting behind the wheel.
Welcome to SCN and CUPRA power, the new Leon is a great car, enjoy.

Reactions: jcbmally

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hi all,

Welcome to the family, look forward to the pictures. I seem to be leaning to estates now, look cool and very practical too.

Blueliner07

Oct 28, 2023
Just coming back to update. 1500 miles in with the car and overall really like it. Still not sure I’ll ever be a fan of big touchscreens but they seem pretty ubiquitous on cars at the moment. I can charge at home on a cheap overnight tariff so all my city driving is on e-mode and just filled it for the 3rd time last week. It’s not the pure powerful drivers car the BMW 5 Series was, and the e class hybrid that followed it was more of a big comfy cruise liner than a racing greyhound, I guess that would be the 310 for feeling more like the 530, but to be honest it’s spirited enough for a Sunday down the back roads and the rest of the time when you are stuck in traffic anyway the e-mode is decent. I really like the petrol blue as well, and I don’t mind washing cars myself so hopefully can keep it looking nice. Boot takes the desired bikes in whole and I got a custom fitted liner for the boot as well to protect it and the boot lip when loading. Hopefully a few more years of happy motoring
IMG_1886.jpeg

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
Just coming back to update. 1500 miles in with the car and overall really like it. Still not sure I’ll ever be a fan of big touchscreens but they seem pretty ubiquitous on cars at the moment. I can charge at home on a cheap overnight tariff so all my city driving is on e-mode and just filled it for the 3rd time last week. It’s not the pure powerful drivers car the BMW 5 Series was, and the e class hybrid that followed it was more of a big comfy cruise liner than a racing greyhound, I guess that would be the 310 for feeling more like the 530, but to be honest it’s spirited enough for a Sunday down the back roads and the rest of the time when you are stuck in traffic anyway the e-mode is decent. I really like the petrol blue as well, and I don’t mind washing cars myself so hopefully can keep it looking nice. Boot takes the desired bikes in whole and I got a custom fitted liner for the boot as well to protect it and the boot lip when loading. Hopefully a few more years of happy motoring
View attachment 41011
Have you launched it yet? That's an experience!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.