New member from Birmingham

May 17, 2024
Hi everyone, thought I might as well join after a few years of using the page to get information for varies faults on my varies previous seats just something I never got round to doing until now.

Im currently a bit stumped by a dsg problem on my littco turbo 290 which I’m finding the faults and symptoms to be very specific and hard to find information on, hoping to hear from a few dsg wizards that might be lurking in forum on my dedicated post for the problem in the future.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi everyone, thought I might as well join after a few years of using the page to get information for varies faults on my varies previous seats just something I never got round to doing until now.

Im currently a bit stumped by a dsg problem on my littco turbo 290 which I’m finding the faults and symptoms to be very specific and hard to find information on, hoping to hear from a few dsg wizards that might be lurking in forum on my dedicated post for the problem in the future.
Welcome to SCN, I think there are lots of stuff about DSG's in the MK3 Leon threads within the SEAT car forums, that should help you.

Reactions: Jim12
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members