Paint code location

Jun 2, 2021
Hi Looking for my paint code location its a 21 plate FR. Looked in all the suggested places can not find anything(y)

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
If you can tell us what colour your car is, someone can probably tell you the paint code.

With VW, the paint code is one of the items on the car’s data sticker. Because there’s no longer a service book with VAG cars, one of the two data stickers is in the front of the owner’s manual and the other in the boot area. You’ve probably checked the boot, but if you’ve not looked in the owner’s manual, it’d be worth looking there.

Jun 2, 2021
If you can tell us what colour your car is, someone can probably tell you the paint code.

With VW, the paint code is one of the items on the car’s data sticker. Because there’s no longer a service book with VAG cars, one of the two data stickers is in the front of the owner’s manual and the other in the boot area. You’ve probably checked the boot, but if you’ve not looked in the owner’s manual, it’d be worth looking there.
Hi thanks for the reply . No sticker in the boot or handbook. the colour is nevada white anyway.
Where else would they hid the sticker?

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
It looks as if the paint code is S9R for Seat’s Nevada White;

On the subject of the car’s data label; on VW’s mk7 Golf, the data label used to be attached to the boot floor, but for some unknown bizarre reason, they changed the location and hid it behind the plastic sill panel at the bottom of the tailgate / hatch opening so it was no longer visible. You could only access it be physically removing that plastic sill trim panel! 😯

When I collected my VW, the dealer attached the data labels to the car (one on the boot floor, the other in the owner’s manual) as part of the vehicle handover process. Your owner’s manual makes reference to the data label (page 311 - see below) but doesn’t state where it’s located so you could ask your dealer. It’s possible that they forgot to attach it to the car.
E95E2786-5D2C-4501-9038-FC5A41DCAD57.jpeg

Jun 2, 2021
It looks as if the paint code is S9R for Seat’s Nevada White;

On the subject of the car’s data label; on VW’s mk7 Golf, the data label used to be attached to the boot floor, but for some unknown bizarre reason, they changed the location and hid it behind the plastic sill panel at the bottom of the tailgate / hatch opening so it was no longer visible. You could only access it be physically removing that plastic sill trim panel! 😯

When I collected my VW, the dealer attached the data labels to the car (one on the boot floor, the other in the owner’s manual) as part of the vehicle handover process. Your owner’s manual makes reference to the data label (page 311 - see below) but doesn’t state where it’s located so you could ask your dealer. It’s possible that they forgot to attach it to the car.
View attachment 26067
I contacted Seat customer service what a long time to wait!!!. They told me to contact the supplying dealer and he is able to print a new one?
Lets see

Sep 1, 2021
This is it, I’d call the dealer but I am trading in soon and want to fix a chip first

Attachments

• 3DE846F5-5348-4ADF-A8D6-EFA9A6D902CB.jpeg
    3DE846F5-5348-4ADF-A8D6-EFA9A6D902CB.jpeg
    583.5 KB · Views: 202
Sep 1, 2021
Looks like nevada white same as mine S9R
Thanks for the reply, I did wonder but noted that it described as a metalic and I don think mine is
Looks like nevada white same as mine S9R
Thanks for the reply, I did wonder but noted that the paint pack describes it as a metallic . I didn’t realise it was mine certainly doesn’t look metallic, I need to have a closer look 😂

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I think there are two different whites for the Ibiza; Nevada White which is indeed a metallic colour and there’s also a solid, non metallic white.

The parts department at you local Seat dealer should be able to tell you the paint code for your car if you give them your registration number and / or VIN code.