Panoramic Sunroof drains cleaning - locations and routing

Nov 8, 2023
Hello all,

new here, found this great forum by google. Recently bought quite used Ibiza 6J 2009 for my daughter and now trying fix issues one by one. It is version Sport with pamoramic sunroof. Apart the other issue seems I have one urgent - water ingress (leak) inside interior (driver's carpet is wet after rain), I suspect it can be caused by panoramic sunroof, so trying to check drains. And here the question comes - despite I tried to search a lot (ELSA, ETKA, google, youtube etc) I did not find any information where are drains located and what is routing of them in the car? As it is only possible to tilt that roof it is impossible just open and see. Before I start to remove glass panel, can someone please advice in order to prepare myself? I do not believe there are no drains at all...

Nov 8, 2023
Update after today's investigation - I removed grille below windscreen, rain cover, complete wipers, did detailed cleaning of whole area but did not find clear reason for water ingress into cabin and did not fing any drains from the sunroof...
So wondering if they exist, where they are routed?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.