Feb 20, 2024
Has anyone tried modding in some physical climate controls like what you'd find on the 2023 Seat Ibiza or 2023 Audi A1? Just so that you can twirl those knobs like the good ol' days instead of playing Where's Wally with the unlit touch bar at night, or having to navigate the infotainment just to adjust heated seats or where the air is coming from.

I'd imagine the units used in the Seat Ibiza and Audi A1 are probably compatible as they're all VAG group cars and probably use the same ECU's and other shared parts? Doesn't have to be those cars though, was just using those as examples because they're much smaller and nicer units with digital displays :)

CosmicBlue

Enjoying retirement
Nov 25, 2023
Warwick, UK
One would have thought that the Ateca would have been a closer match - the Ateca has physical climate controls but the car's dash system provides a digital screen should one be totally bored... Having sat and had a play with a Formentor and an Ateca in a dealer showroom they seem very familiar...

KJA

Feb 18, 2024
South East England
Trying to navigate the forum and seems like I found someone I know from other forum :)
Information is all over here or maybe I am getting old.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members