SEAT Ibiza Mk5 - April Fool (admit it, we got you good)

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
I was just going to say, I think somebody's been busy with the photoshop :happy:

The text is far too good to have been trabslated by Babelfish M0rk - should have got one of the slightly less-educated *cough*chav*cough* members we have lurking to help you make it sound odd!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I was just going to say, I think somebody's been busy with the photoshop :happy:

The text is far too good to have been trabslated by Babelfish M0rk - should have got one of the slightly less-educated *cough*chav*cough* members we have lurking to help you make it sound odd!

I just hoped it'd crack some people's smiles... seems to have worked (especially for those that fell properly for it)

My thanks to syphon for the artwork, it is almost convincing (and not at all the Chevrolet it's based on), and to Zboyd for adding and editing my initial attempt at the text..

Maybe we'll have a "real" release with the same title shortly [B)]

G!zmond0

:beer:Yeah you got me for real.I was disturbed all day long man.That's not funny it's cruel:doh:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
It started a small flame war on CarSpyShots, someone was adamant that though the picture was a fake the text could be genuine. It's about as genuine as our twisted minds could conjure from thin air. :)

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
It started a small flame war on CarSpyShots, someone was adamant that though the picture was a fake the text could be genuine. It's about as genuine as our twisted minds could conjure from thin air. :)

glad you didn't involve my twisted mind.it might have started something far worse

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK

it's amazing what PR's you can create with a Bud

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members