Fuel Type
Petrol

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
For sale is my 2010 Mk2 Leon Cupra R

yT8fsQx.jpg

It have owned this for 8 years, and I shall be sorry to see it go, but it is time to replace it with something entirely different. Genuine Cupra Rs such as this are pretty rare, and I have never seen another black mk2 Leon Cupra R on the road. It has always been run on Shell V-Power, and has never been on track.

It has just 74,000 miles on the clock, and I have a massive folder of history. There were 3 owners before me. Since I have had it all servicing has been done by JKM in Portsmouth, and they have also done many of the modifications. Servicing has included brake fluid changes and cam belt replacement as per schedule. I have not worked-out how much I have spent on it altogether, but it has never wanted for anything in my care.

ztwUkZa.jpg

zddwinF.jpg

YSxyNaI.jpg

I8pT7IF.jpg

CpCOwzT.jpg

ZacjrBy.jpg

Comes with the Cupra R ‘extras’ such as:
  • Black leather diamond stitched interior
  • XDS electronic limited slip differential
  • SatNav
  • Unique front and rear bumpers
  • Twin exhausts

There may be other things over and above the Cupra spec, but I have not owned a Cupra and I could not find a contemporary review which went into details.

Modifications and significant parts replaced include:
  • Sachs organic clutch fitted in Jan this year, with new genuine DMF
  • JKM Stage 1.1 Revo package, 310 bhp and 427Nm
  • Milltek cat-back exhaust
  • Uprated OEM diverter valve
  • New aircon condenser and system re-gassed Dec 21
  • New front anti-roll bar drop-links Dec 21
  • Replaced rear brake discs and pads Dec 21
  • HEL black braided brake hoses all round
  • Inlet manifold removed and inlet valves walnut blasted Nov 21
  • New injectors Nov 21
  • New battery (5 year guarantee) May 21
  • Bilstein B14 coilovers. When these were fitted I contemplated also fitting uprated anti-roll bars, but I decided to try the handling on the coilovers first, and I decided I did not need to go for the ARBs. These are very decent coilovers, and should not be confused with the cheaper parts which are so often fitted to modified cars.
  • Whiteline anti-lift kit
  • Forge FMIC & silicone hoses
  • Forge alloy radiator & silicone coolant hoses
  • Limo tint sunstrip done by South Coast Tints
  • SEAT Sport gearknob
  • SEAT Sport / SEAT brake calliper decals
  • SEAT Sport BBS 18” alloy wheels refurbed in VW Zinngrau (gunmetal). These were done by Wicked Wheels in Crawley a few years ago, and could do with being touched-up to be perfect again. I also have another (fifth) one of these wheels in standard silver, which will be included in the sale.
  • Toyo T1-R 225/40R18 tyres with about 5mm of tread
  • Forge 16mm wheel spacers
  • McGard locking wheel bolts
  • Pipercross performance panel air filter in standard airbox
  • SEAT ipod cradle
  • Soundaktor disconnected (no need for artificial noise when you have a Milltek)
  • Triple R gloss black front splitter
RNSAx13.jpg

The Forge FMIC (and radiator) were added after the remap and dyno runs so there will have been a slight increase. An uprated fuel pump and induction is all that would be required to make it Stage 2 ready.

I have included a screenshot of the MOT history below. If you want to check this for yourself please get in touch and I will let you know the reg number.

cd9v2DI.jpg

My personal plate will be removed before sale, and it will revert to its original number of KS10 EFA.

The build thread for this car is in my signature and here https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/bete-noirs-black-mk2-leon-cupra-r.416113/

The car is in Bognor Regis, West Sussex. I can be contacted via PM on here, or on [email protected]

Asking price is £8995. Any messages along the lines of “what’s your best price, mate?” will be ignored.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.