vag com logging

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Looks low on air flow - what remap? can you turn the timing down at all? almost appears to be pulling back at the top end.

looks like you need an fmic too

claudefrog

Oct 23, 2005
At home
www.reallymeansounds.com
was remapped before I got it,its since had a k03s fitted and tbh, sometimes it goes like stink.. others it goes ****.

Im tempted to fire the std turbo on and see if it makes any noticable difference and do some logs for all to see.

FMIC.. don't wanna go that route again, done that on last car and that was the end of the word fuel economy :'(

do you know if its possible to buy a std 'chip' as the one in my car was done with opening the ECU as far as i know

Marc

To be honest the FMIC wont make any difference to the fuel consumption mate, it will mean the car wont get so heatsoaked though...take a look at the intake temps near the end of your run.

High intakes mean your timing is likely to be pulled which in turn = less power.

FMIC is was easily the best mod by far on my car :)

claudefrog

Oct 23, 2005
At home
www.reallymeansounds.com
aye.. well FMIC was only part of the bad fuel consumnption, tubular manifold 3" DP and 3" decat pipe, nur spec... think it was the extra 70 horsies I free'd up killed the economy.

I shall look into an intercooler, but the only one I can seem to find info on is the forge and at £700 it is a tad expensive.

Can someone graph that for me?? im having no luck when trying to, which is the intake temp? im guessing the one that goesfrom 18 degrees to 55degrees

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise