Willoghby SEAT - Nottingham - "We don't deal with SCN anymore!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulli

3rd Cupra
Spoke to Willoughby SEAT today, trying to get a good deal on discs after speaking to Darren a few weeks ago.
They said they wouldn't give any club discount, wouldn't honour the price he gave and said very bluntly -"We don't deal with them [SCN] anymore!".
Didn't seem too impressed i'd even mentioned the club - fair enough if they don't want to give discounts (although i'm sure the bulk they'd sell would benefit them), but their attitude was pretty poor. SEAT customer service - will i ever witness some good service?

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
theres so many posts about this im sure there was no need to create a new one

Darren from Willoughby has left his job and as he was representing them on here, so has most of the benefits

try IMG im sure dave can sort u out easy enough

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I would love to hear from a Willoughby SEAT representative, if only to discover why they seem to have such hostility towards a community forum, based around a great deal of SEAT customers??

My email is available below if someone wishes to give us some feedback, in the strictest confidence.

But at the end of the day, there are other SEAT dealerships out there, thankfully that wish to expand their customer base, and contribute to a great community of SEAT customers, and potential SEAT customers.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
they still made money, so whats the problem.

If it was'nt for here i would never have eve heard of Willoughby or even gone there, so shot themselves in the foot as far as i see it.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Im closing this thread, as they've obviously made their intentions known. As I don't want to allow this to turn into a bitch at Willoughbys thread.

My request for some confidential feedback still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.