Topic that winds me up ...

Cupra306Form

Sep 24, 2023
1715343302285.jpeg

Metalogic

Mar 11, 2024
Oxford, UK
I live in Oxford, which, as a very old city, has narrow winding streets and limited parking, yet these days you see loads of massive SUVs on the roads in the city, *especially* at school run time, which makes parking even more problematic for everyone and presents a real danger for the many cyclists in the city, given the width of these things. They seem a completely inappropriate choice of vehicle for this location and purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: SRGTD

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I live in Oxford, which, as a very old city, has narrow winding streets and limited parking, yet these days you see loads of massive SUVs on the roads in the city, *especially* at school run time, which makes parking even more problematic for everyone and presents a real danger for the many cyclists in the city, given the width of these things. They seem a completely inappropriate choice of vehicle for this location and purpose.
I live not far from the local primary school, and school run time can be a nightmare with the SUV-mums and their inconsiderate parking 😡.

Perhaps those that live locally should consider the healthier and environmentally friendly option of getting their kids to school……..🤔