PM's probably a silly question

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
It seems that my PM box had a few PM's in it and I had no idea until I stumbled across them. I used to get a new PM alert window that popped up when I logged onto the forum or hit refresh. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to just check periodically to see if I have any PM's now?

Thanks.

andycupra

status subject to change
i still get my alerts when i log on.
But then if you close this alert and forget there is nothing on the screen showing PMs etc. (unless you go to the home page and then its off the side of the screen. So i can understand how people may not know they have messages.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
i still get my alerts when i log on.
But then if you close this alert and forget there is nothing on the screen showing PMs etc. (unless you go to the home page and then its off the side of the screen. So i can understand how people may not know they have messages.

AHH yes :doh:, there is a PM alert notice and as you say, it is off of the side of the screen unless I scroll over. that helps but I deffo did not see an alert window pop up.

Can one of you send me a pm to see what happens now ?

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
OK, I got your PM andycupra, I have the box checked for the alert window, I did not get an alert window pop up, I scrolled over and spotted the new notification.

So in short, now window popped up.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
OK, thanks guys, I've never had so many PM's, I'm MR popular now :lol:. I'm gonna show The wife my in box ant tell her that I do have a friend :lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.