A VZN and Beats system

Delanor

Aug 9, 2022
Having taken delivery of a VZN after the V2 I have an issue with the Beats volume, whenever I start the car the radio volume is quite low and I have to increase it to an acceptable level which is not a problem but then it defaults to the low level every time you start again which is annoying, I have tried various settings but the volume still defaults to the same low level so has anyone got a solution.

I don`t have any hearing issues and the V2 system was fine.

KJA

Feb 18, 2024
South East England
Not sure if you have already tried volume settings where it says maximum switch on volume I guess that might be what you are looking for.
But for me overall beats system is weak compared to my last Q3 bangs and olufsen.
20240401_165128.jpg

pkaps

vz310
May 10, 2022
Under the Sound menu there is a setting on how low or high you want the sound to be when starting the car.

Delanor

Aug 9, 2022
OK thanks got that and have changed the volume for start up but if you use the sound button here's a banner at the top that says 'The sound settings will be made available again soon'

I love modern technology - what`s that all about?

KJA

Feb 18, 2024
South East England
Well I have seen that banner sound settings would be made available soon.
But got no clue it does stops you from changing sound settings probably car is not happy about it :D
But gets available after sometime. I saw that when I was playing with sound profile equaliser etc.

pkaps

vz310
May 10, 2022
Don't know if you have that Cupra Connect thing with primary user etc, and may cause this. I got rid of that when I had the first OTA update, couldn't get it right, stopped updating at some point and all my infotainment went mute, so I went to the dealer and changed it to only Guest, as even them couldn't sign me again as Primary user. Had no issues since, could be coincidence, could be that Cupra Connect not having a good connection causing some glitches, I don't know.

KJA

Feb 18, 2024
South East England
I am the primary user.
I keep getting pop ups every now and then changing user profile etc.
But I need the app to monitor car so can't go guest.
But it's ok I let the car do its thing.
As long as my android auto and music in USB is working :D

pkaps

vz310
May 10, 2022
The app should have been free and issue free to worth for me, not missing anything from not having it. I think its just a thing to get more money from us once the free period is over.

Reactions: Seastormer

KJA

Feb 18, 2024
South East England
Well the ones which came with car are not the rubber mats.
I kind of like the idea of rubber mats because of all the wet weather we have :rolleyes:
More practical for me.

Reactions: SRGTD

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Well the ones which came with car are not the rubber mats.
I kind of like the idea of rubber mats because of all the wet weather we have :rolleyes:
More practical for me.
Agree.

I‘ve had rubber mats in the last 3 of my cars. Soggy wet carpet mats are a pet hate of mine, and IMHO rubber mats are much more durable and hard wearing than carpet mats. Easy to clean too; a quick shake out to remove any loose dirt and then a wipe over with a damp sponge and they’re looking like new again 🙂.

I originally intended to use rubber mats just during the winter months, but I use them all year round.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise