Alhambra Sliding Door - crinkling noise

Apr 7, 2024
Hello. I was looking at Alhambras in two car dealers yesterday and both the cars made a crinkling sound when I opened one of the rear sliding doors, in fact, one car did it on both read doors. It almost sounded like a crisp packet was caught in the mechanism. Has anyone encountered this and have any idea what it is or how to resolve it? Should I be concerned?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hello. I was looking at Alhambras in two car dealers yesterday and both the cars made a crinkling sound when I opened one of the rear sliding doors, in fact, one car did it on both read doors. It almost sounded like a crisp packet was caught in the mechanism. Has anyone encountered this and have any idea what it is or how to resolve it? Should I be concerned?

Thanks!
Welcome to SCN, have a search/post in the Alhambra threads in the SEAT car forums, as not all members read this newbies section, good luck in finding an answer.

Reactions: mty12345
Apr 7, 2024
Welcome to SCN, have a search/post in the Alhambra threads in the SEAT car forums, as not all members read this newbies section, good luck in finding an answer.

This newbie not knowing what he's doing yet - thanks for pointing me on!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise