Exhaust fitments

MarkW

Chris
Apr 4, 2007
Edingburgh
I know this comes up all the time, but is usually for a mk3 exhaust. I've seen an Ibiza exhaust for sale, is for what I guess is a mk4 (is for a 2003 model), is a blueflame one. The rear bend looks as though it would go over the rear axle and I was just about to say I'd have it when I thought it'd be wise to check first it'll fit!!

Does anyone know if it will? Is a 2003 model a mk4? Its the backbox and centre section.

Thanks

MarkW

Chris
Apr 4, 2007
Edingburgh
ahaha yes it was. Take it that was you in the green mk2. I was liking your spot of driving at the end when leaving, that mondeo was hidious!!

Well, I know most can be made to fit, but with the annoying space to work in I'd really like to have one that could be fitted with only the use of, at most a flange!

Hayz

Cheeky
Apr 5, 2006
Portsmouth
www.drive4fun.co.uk
Yeah true true :) I hopefully should be getting my exhaust sorted soon, been waiting ages for it.

Yeah that was me in the green one :) Was going to say hello but thought you might think i was a weirdo lol.

Your car looked good BTW :D

MarkW

Chris
Apr 4, 2007
Edingburgh
:lol: Oh well, guess the cats out of the bag anyway!! Don't know whether its worth forking out the money just to see or not!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.