Hello - Leon MK1 FR (Anyone after a 2008 BMW e91??)

joeboy1982

joeboy1982
Jun 27, 2017
East Midlands
Hi There, hello everyone.... hopefully the title got your attention! I'm an ex - MK1 FR TDI owner, which I recently sold (not sure why, it only had 62k miles on the clock and was proper mint) anyway.... I find myself back on the Mk1 Leon hunt again this time I after a super sweet LCR.

I absolutely love cars, until recently my work commitments have meant I needed a diesel estate (i know!) So I searched high and low for the e91 I have now.... I love it, I just dont need something like that these days.

Options - Someone buys it for £6500 and I can buy a decent LCR or someone wants to swap (possibly some cash too)

Anyway - This is a hello message from me and also fishing for anyone that is wanting (for some reason) to move to a BMW.

Peace x

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Reactions: joeboy1982

joeboy1982

joeboy1982
Jun 27, 2017
East Midlands
Ah cool, thanks for that.... I had a quick look through the for sale section, I was able to post a WANTED advert myself though. The BM i'm getting rid of is beautiful and massively practical, we just dont need the size of it anymore.

The MK1 FR TDI i had was absolutely mint and seriously low miles, should of kept it really.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.