My 1.9tdi Leon

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Alright, thought I'd get my own readers ride going. Had my MK2 Leon (Leo) for a few months and am slowly compiling a list of the odd bits i want to get done.

But first things first, and I probably should have done this as soon as i got the car, a decent service. Already done one or two bits, blue tooth hands free kit, and general tidying up like the wheel centre caps.

Last edited:

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Just a quick update. Got a serivce all booked in. Been looking into bonnet lifter anyone know where you can get them? And if its a big job to fit them?

Last edited:

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Service done, way more expensive that I originally hoped, need a couple of new bushes and pads all round. Wasn't overly impressed as they just did it without asking and it was probably something I could have done, but hey, at least I know its done right. Anyway all going well now. Just ordered some new Sill Protectors and when I get the permission from the site, I'll get some photos up.

Last edited:

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Been a while, had a ABS sensor fault last week couldn't buy just the sensor had to have part of the pump with it so you can imagine how pleased I was when I got the bill for it. Anyway that's all sorted now so I've got ABS back and traction control. Just another quick thing that keeps happening and I'm 90% sure I've worked out the cause, which is the air bag light keeps coming on. It seems to come on it someone pushed the chair back too hard. Could be wrong but it seems weird that when it pushed it back too fast the light comes on? Anyway let me know what you think.

Onto an update on the progress of the project itself, well got the sills wrapped in carbon. Took a bit of patience but was easy enough. Not a lot else really, took the car down to Devon for my holiday, and got there on about a 1/4 (280 miles) was a proper boring evo drive though.

Last edited:

LJHIZZLE

Mar 24, 2014
Stoke On Trent
Finally i've found another mk2 1.9 project. It seems theres only me and you on here! Looking good mate! Subtle mods are the best. Wheels look ace mate

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.