Rear boot/bumper protector

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just having a look round to see if there's a protector that doesn't look like crap or cost the earth lol Seen a few around the £60-80 mark, looking for metal in gloss black if possible. Anyone get anything good or will I have to take a stab in the dark and just order one lol even happy with a fold over bit of padded fabric (already have the rubber floor mat) just so the double pram doesn't mess up the black paint on entrance or exit of the boot haha.

Cheers

Tell

Staff member
@t_v is into accessories guru for the Tarraco so may be able to help

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
@t_v is into accessories guru for the Tarraco so may be able to help

I saw that extensive list and the one quoted does come in Gloss black which is ideal, I'm a man of research and no one really posts about them so I have no idea which works and which don't so mainly after some feelers if anyone fitted and still has them fitted haha the Tarraco as I'm finding very quickly is very much by itself as it's not a popular car like the Ateca or Leon, I don't think I've ever seen one round near me.

Tell

Staff member
I saw that extensive list and the one quoted does come in Gloss black which is ideal, I'm a man of research and no one really posts about them so I have no idea which works and which don't so mainly after some feelers if anyone fitted and still has them fitted haha the Tarraco as I'm finding very quickly is very much by itself as it's not a popular car like the Ateca or Leon, I don't think I've ever seen one round near me.
See a few around the country roads here. Big beasties to turn round 🤣.

Kodiaq and Allspace parts are good places to look. Coding is the same as the Ateca and the rest except on specific only things, lights etc as I'm sure you know. Ateca panoramic roof was the one we had to crack since that was specific and someone didn't want the tailgate to beep (they sorted out both). The rest were easy to find. They wanted to enable the one that opened and closed all windows including the panoramic roof which had been disabled since it chopped someone's head in America 🤔. One touch. In Europe where you leave the office, push a button as you walk to the car and it all opens up.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
See a few around the country roads here. Big beasties to turn round 🤣.

Kodiaq and Allspace parts are good places to look. Coding is the same as the Ateca and the rest except on specific only things, lights etc as I'm sure you know. Ateca panoramic roof was the one we had to crack since that was specific and someone didn't want the tailgate to beep (they sorted out both). The rest were easy to find. They wanted to enable the one that opened and closed all windows including the panoramic roof which had been disabled since it chopped someone's head in America 🤔. One touch. In Europe where you leave the office, push a button as you walk to the car and it all opens up.
I've got the ODB11 on standby so I'll be having a good look round for things to turn on or off lol The panoramic roof wasn't on my list of things to have but the head chopping sounds pretty brutal!

Reactions: Tell
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.