Reversing camera

Mar 28, 2024
Got an SE Leon 2019, was wondering if it’s possible to fit a reversing camera and how I would code it into the infotainment system? I’ve saw a few videos on YouTube but none actually explain how it’s done or link any products so ive not got any clue if it’s able to be done and how so

LeylandVCDS

Apr 20, 2015
Leyland, Lancashire
Yes it is possible. My 19 plate estate has had a high line camera retrofitted, with the moving dynamic lines on screen when the steering is turned. It needs to be connected to power, ground, and into the canbus system, and the steeering angle sensor if you want the high line, it will then need to be coded in with VCDS, Odis-E or VCP and posibly calibrating as well. Quite a big job, but worth the effort.

Reactions: Sergey
May 13, 2024
Yes it is possible. My 19 plate estate has had a high line camera retrofitted, with the moving dynamic lines on screen when the steering is turned. It needs to be connected to power, ground, and into the canbus system, and the steeering angle sensor if you want the high line, it will then need to be coded in with VCDS, Odis-E or VCP and posibly calibrating as well. Quite a big job, but worth the effort.
Could you advise WHERE can I install the rear camera on my Ateca ?
Is it possible to install a 360 camera on Ateca?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.