technology Pack?

Bora

Jul 26, 2002
Visit site
Looking at replacing current FR with new one as my lease is up soon, the tech pack looks good value but which sat nav is it that comes and what do the daytime running lights look like??

Cheers

bobmcgod

Jan 22, 2007
Looking at replacing current FR with new one as my lease is up soon, the tech pack looks good value but which sat nav is it that comes and what do the daytime running lights look like??

Cheers

It's getting daytime running lights? I didn't know this. Anyone know if it's led based or just havin sidelights on allllllll the time like a volvo?

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Haven't seen the facelift Leon yet but I think it might be like the MK6 Golf which has daytime running lights and it looks like its the side lights that come on automatically (will have to check closely next time I am in work)
Alex

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
Haven't seen the facelift Leon yet but I think it might be like the MK6 Golf which has daytime running lights and it looks like its the side lights that come on automatically (will have to check closely next time I am in work)
Alex

i believe its just a case of the sidelights are on constantly , but are brighter (same as the mk6)

no led's or anything folks

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Alex

i believe its just a case of the sidelights are on constantly , but are brighter (same as the mk6)

no led's or anything folks

Yep, checked a few of the MK6 Golf GT TDIs at work and its brighter sidelights that they have and its prob the same idea for the facelift Leon. No LEDs.
Alex

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members