What does this function do when turning off infotainment?

Jan 30, 2023
Apologies for the reflection. What does the little button here do when turning off the ignition?
IMG_1557.jpeg

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
When you switch the engine off and before leaving the car you can switch off the interior alarm sensors by touching the slide off. This allows you to leave people in the car and lock it without the alarm going off. The sensors will automatically reset when you re-open the car...and give you the option again when you leave. This function was introduced on an update, rather than going into menus and switch off the sensors (as explained in the handbook).

Jan 30, 2023
When you switch the engine off and before leaving the car you can switch off the interior alarm sensors by touching the slide off. This allows you to leave people in the car and lock it without the alarm going off. The sensors will automatically reset when you re-open the car...and give you the option again when you leave. This function was introduced on an update, rather than going into menus and switch off the sensors (as explained in the handbook).
Sorry I realise my post isn't clear, I actually mean the square block with an arrow just above the interior monitoring.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.