My 1.9TDi Leon Mods

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Masterkm, is your spoiler a genuine seat one?is it seat that make the btcc spoilers or are they made elsewhere?ive been offered one made by a company called SM I think,has anyone got one of these if so do they fit tidy etc. cheers,Matt.

Its a genuine SEAT one with the stamp at the bottom. SEAT are the ones that only supply them, dont know if they are made by them. Maybe if you have a link we could find out for you

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
New Gearknob :)

photo1rjv.jpg

I know guys its a 6-speed gearknob but for £26 off ebay I couldnt go wrong so will just carbon vinyl/spray the numbers out. For a genuine SEAT part was a great bargain lol

Was a right pain to fit, did not have a new clip so Dave supplied me with a hose clip which cut my finger and face like an idiot :( but turned to my dad for a jubliee clip with the screw and now its looking nice after a good 45min struggle lol

Last edited:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
New GTi Pedals and Finally Got Spoiler back.

Got a set of VW Gti Pedals off Ebay for £50 in decent condition after seeing them selling for over £100 brand new so thought why not lol

photo8ar.jpg

Also after 10 days of waiting and £90 spray job which was not expected, I have my spoiler ready to fit in the coming weeks :) Total cost was £180

photo7je.jpg

Engine cover is also on now with SEAT badge :)

Now just need Jmerrie's BBS Sport wheels :) Cant wait lol then she's all complete[B)]

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Its working great mate, works well with my iPhone 4, Got the pioneer ipod cable for Appmode too which allows youtube and other apps on the headunit but quality isnt all that tbh.

Sound quality and Video quality is great and at total cost of around £350ish, cannot fault it one bit. Ps it works great with the Handbrake mod too lol not that I have used it while driving but has been tested

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Its working great mate, works well with my iPhone 4, Got the pioneer ipod cable for Appmode too which allows youtube and other apps on the headunit but quality isnt all that tbh.

Sound quality and Video quality is great and at total cost of around £350ish, cannot fault it one bit. Ps it works great with the Handbrake mod too lol not that I have used it while driving but has been tested

Just on the lookout for sumthin similar, it takes me ages to decide what i want and go through with buying it!
Cheers ill have a research

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
My New 18in Wheels

photo8f.jpg

photo7bu.jpg

Got these wheels finally fitted after having them for 2 weeks lol

Car needs to be lowered as the height doesnt look right in my eyes :( Eibach Sportlines it is then lol

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Got a set of VW Gti Pedals off Ebay for £50 in decent condition after seeing them selling for over £100 brand new so thought why not lol

photo8ar.jpg

Also after 10 days of waiting and £90 spray job which was not expected, I have my spoiler ready to fit in the coming weeks :) Total cost was £180

photo7je.jpg

Engine cover is also on now with SEAT badge :)

Now just need Jmerrie's BBS Sport wheels :) Cant wait lol then she's all complete[B)]

Have seen these on ebay for £50 are they a straight swap?

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

May 7, 2011
North East, UK
photo8f.jpg

photo7bu.jpg

Got these wheels finally fitted after having them for 2 weeks lol

Car needs to be lowered as the height doesnt look right in my eyes :( Eibach Sportlines it is then lol

Damn ... those wheels look good with the black.

Could also concider Black on Black!!

If you fancy a look upto the next Yorkshire meet, i have the black plastic covers for the nuts ... they were in a separte bag which i have just found in the garage.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
What do you mean by plastic covers and could you take a pic?

I have just gone back into work so dont think will be able to make it but will let you know closer to the date, would you consider posting them to me if I covered you for postage?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Fitted My Stubby Aerial

Thanks to V0id who gave me a link to a Genuine VW one for £7.85, the long aerial is now gone.

Did not affect the radio signal in any way to be honest which I was dreading but now happy with the outcome.

photo1mql.jpg

I know it was getting dark but only time I had after work lol

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
HEKO wind Deflectors Fitted :)

photo4oj.jpg

photo3ym.jpg

Got these for £33 and picked them up locally. Came with 8 clips (2 for each window) and used extra double sided tape from wilkos to make them stick in properly as not much double sided tape on them

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
photo4oj.jpg

photo3ym.jpg

Got these for £33 and picked them up locally. Came with 8 clips (2 for each window) and used extra double sided tape from wilkos to make them stick in properly as not much double sided tape on them

Are these quite strong plastic or thin flimsy stuff?

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2