My 1.9TDi Leon Mods

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Are these quite strong plastic or thin flimsy stuff?

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

They are pretty strong I would say, would require a bit of force to snap.

Looks good mate! One thing though, you need to get those door handles tinted to match your rears :)

The tints have never been done and are stock tints so I presume the quarters are the same as the rear windows :shrug:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Spoiler Fitted :)

photo3gf.jpg

photo2onm.jpg

photo1vsc.jpg

Got the spoiler fitted now finally :) After soo long. Well chuffed with the car now, just a few minor touches left to complete the car and then maybe sell it towards the end of the year for a Viper Green/White Scirocco GT :rocker:

Last edited:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Just used tigerseal and masking tape. If your getting it from a dealer then only use the primer solution from the kit supplied. Need to hold it in position for some time till it bonds and then tape it up and leave for 24hrs.

Hope this helps mate :)

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
P-Torque Stage 1 Remap

So I took the plunge and decided to go with the local remap company, the well known P-Torque.

Will is a great guy to have working on your car and offered great customer service and looking after the car.

It took an hour in total and from standard, the car did 110BHP on the dyno which I was suprised to see even though the book classes it as 105BHP. Will did his usual stuff to it and got it running at 151BHP and 260.8lb/ft Torque and took it for a test run before handing it back over.

Im well impressed with it now and only chose P-Torque as they were the best who were closest to me.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Nice work dude! I take it these figures are at the flywheel and not the wheels?

I think so, I will upload all the pics and a graph so you can see but most likely flywheel. As you can see its my first time entering the remap world so dont know that much lol just the nice outcomes :)

PS is there anyway I can tell if its at the flywheel or wheels?

Last edited:

gregdaisley

That's cool mate! Just explains the 110 standard that's all :)

When I got my revo map on my 1.9 it felt like a completely new car! Well worth the money, I'm sure you'll love the hike in power :D

Your figures are really decent too, very similar to mine... So you should expect around 141bhp at the wheels.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
My Day at P-Torque

img1279wp.jpg

Here is the graph of the before and after dyno runs, Will tried to print me a copy but printer didnt work so waiting on a PDF email from him atm.

img1275o.jpg

Car finished on the Dyno and well pleased :)

img1282p.jpg

Finally got bored and decided to stick a couple stickers on lol

Noel McQ

Aug 18, 2010
Banbridge, NI
Nice looking motor :) again quite similar to my own running similar BHP. All you need is some lowerage and itl be awesome!!

Where did you get your stubby ariel?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Thanks, Noel.

Will get it lowered and the splitter fitted throughout the summer if possible, and the stubby aerial is a genuine VW one from ebay. I created a thread on stubby aerials in the MK2 section and a link is in that thread.

Dan-Leon-08

Yorkshire
Mar 7, 2012
Yorkshire
How easy was it to fit the rear parking sensors mate? thinking of doing on mine, did the front bumper come with the headlight washers on?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Rear parking sensors were already installed into the bumper I bought but the wiring is a doddle once you know which wires are which. The front bumper did not come with the headlight washers so I just bonded the caps on but could have bought with washers as it can be done

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Linear R Grille Fitted

Got a black honeycombe grille for £50 and took me about 10-20mins to fit.

photofia.jpg

Think the front looks alot better now, just need to get my splitter fitted. Holes are drilled just needs fitting

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.