Al's 2010 (60 plate) Speed Blue Revo Stage 2+ Leon Cupra - Moved on to a new home :-)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Another wee update - being part of a development for something new once again. The plan is to make the car more efficient, and lighter. Some "minor" changes coming in the next week or so which I am quite excited about :)

Last edited:

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Another wee update - being part of a development for something new once again. The plan is to make the car more efficient, and lighter. Some "minor" changes coming in the next week or so which I am quite excited about :)

Certainly sounds interesting mate, will be watching with interest for these updates!:D

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Car has been parked up for several weeks now, and will be for another good while. The efficiency improvements worked pretty well and performance was gained as a result.

All going well I am planning to go Jap again soon. Something like an Evo5 or Evo6 with any luck, and something to tow it. That may make this car redundant, so keep an eye out in the classifieds at some point soon ;)

67980cf5.jpg

Lined up with a Cupra K1 :)

SDC10086.jpg

SDC10084.jpg

Anchors!

SDC10085.jpg

Last edited:

H0dsman

Love that colour! Not surprised your thinking about selling it, adding the price of AutoGlym into the running costs will soon add up! :D:D

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Possible work changes soon may dictate the change - we will see though.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
You sure? Its an Edinburgh car.

Pretty sure mate. I have never been in anything that quick tbh. I was actually driven scared in it lol. I have been in one or two stage 2+ plus cupras already but NOTHING comes close to this beast.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Pretty sure mate. I have never been in anything that quick tbh. I was actually driven scared in it lol. I have been in one or two stage 2+ plus cupras already but NOTHING comes close to this beast.

Lol sarcasm never came so obvious lol. Like a big brick in the face! Has someone being crying to someone else because there WMI car couldn't beat a out ofbthe box 2+ car driven by a highlander?:rolleyes:;)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL. No sarcasm meant at all mate. I am being deadly serious that i have never been in a car this mental. Can't comment on Al's motor as i have not been in it. Just great to get an idea of the potential of these motors and looking forward to getting mine all sorted. It's also interesting to find out about some add ons that are never mentioned which gives some nice performance improvements.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Glad to see your car is on the way up power wise JC :). If you are ever up in the far north let me know and I will give you a run in a Cupra that beat the "beast" ;)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Glad to see your car is on the way up power wise JC :). If you are ever up in the far north let me know and I will give you a run in a Cupra that beat the "beast" ;)

LOL. No worries mate. Would love to meet up and see your car too. Heard alot about it so would not mind having a poke around your engine bay too lol. Been trolling the tube to see if there are any vids of you going up against Bryan but no such luck yet which is a disappointment. It will take some time to get to level you guys are running at but i will get there eventually. I think the next time you guys are thrashing it out at crail someone needs to do some vids as i understand you are both pretty evenly matched in the 13's.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.