Cat and fiddle meet 12th April 2015

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Morning fellas, we arent gonna make this meet today sadly.
Wasnt able to travel down yester like we hoped, and ive been pacing around for the last hour but finally decided I just cant make the long round trip in a day and enjoy it.

Hard decision and totally gutted but its the right thing for me. Had even bought a spare battery for the gopro :(

I really hope the weather (and clutches) hold out and you have a great meet.
Im sure ill feel even sicker im missing this when the footage starts rolling in!

Sorry again to everyone and Craig for organising.

Last edited:

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Not a sausage since 12 bells..!?!?

Everyone arrested?
Nobody turn up?
The first rule of cat and fiddle club...?

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Ha ha lol, hi mate yeah was a good turn out.

But firstly I'd like to say I'm sorry for JMC who unfortunately is victim to some selfish t**t who has damaged his NS rear door.

It has spoilt what was a great meet.

Weather was very bad but overall we had a great laugh and was ace to meet you all ;)

Just hope whoever did the damage(not a SCN member) gets what they bloody deserve [:@] as it's a fecking joke how someone can do that and not come in and hold there hands up.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum

But firstly I'd like to say I'm sorry for JMC who unfortunately is victim to some selfish t**t who has damaged his NS rear door.

Weather was very bad but overall we had a great laugh and was ace to meet you all ;)

Just hope whoever did the damage(not a SCN member) gets what they bloody deserve [:@] as it's a fecking joke how someone can do that and not come in and hold there hands up.

Weather very bad? It started fkn snowing as we left!!!
Good to put a few more faces to names, as said a good meet was spoilt by the thoughtless spineless c-unit who damaged JMC's car. [:@]:censored:
Really good otherwise , mugs of tea where very welcome, did you notice how quick that lad collected the spoons though? Think he was worried Hou was going to impale the 'pianist' ......:D

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Weather very bad? It started fkn snowing as we left!!!
Good to put a few more faces to names, as said a good meet was spoilt by the thoughtless spineless c-unit who damaged JMC's car. [:@]:censored:
Really good otherwise , mugs of tea where very welcome, did you notice how quick that lad collected the spoons though? Think he was worried Hou was going to impale the 'pianist' ......:D

:lol: yeah he soon moved them off the table mate no messing about.

Had to stop by the Kebab house on my way home to get me a monster but man alive I feel rough now as didn't want any wasted :p

Hope you all had a safe trip back, hopefully have another meet soon?

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks

No need to be sorry mate , was a great meet , really enjoyed it and was a nice drive out ,

Gutted about my car but what's done is done .

The police came and I explained everything to him and showed him the photos and video and he said he was 80% sure it was him and gave me the guys name and insurance company for me to report it to my insurance, he also said he had his address and was going to go speak to him about it and call me back ( no phone call yet ) hopefully hear something in the morning before i phone the insurance, he did say I am still lumbered with the excess and sorting it out though ,

I will keep you all posted , and thanks again to everyone for stopping back with us and helping out its most appreciated,

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
No need to be sorry mate , was a great meet , really enjoyed it and was a nice drive out ,

Gutted about my car but what's done is done .

The police came and I explained everything to him and showed him the photos and video and he said he was 80% sure it was him and gave me the guys name and insurance company for me to report it to my insurance, he also said he had his address and was going to go speak to him about it and call me back ( no phone call yet ) hopefully hear something in the morning before i phone the insurance, he did say I am still lumbered with the excess and sorting it out though ,

I will keep you all posted , and thanks again to everyone for stopping back with us and helping out its most appreciated,

No problem mate ;)

Well that's something at least seems he was a good bobby then for sorting that out and actively trying to help you out.

Not very often that happens with a bit of luck the culprit buckles and owns up buddy once the old bill speak with him.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members