May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Congrats on the job Damo! Loving the track photos too, that track is awesome, been there a few times track testing with work, what sort of times were you getting?

Also may have missed, but did you have any little private races going on with any other cars on track?haha

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Great build man.
I have Skoda Fabia HTP with 1,8T swap from Octavia vRS and I was thinkinh to max out my K03s too, but I changed my mind. I was on rolling road MAHA 3000 with the same twinkonus filter, 3" downpipe and 2,5" catles and not resonated exhaust, N75K valve, but reached only 190HP and 330NM :( maybee wrong map, second 02 sensor wasn´t working...) so I decided to continue with GT3071r. Hope with better succes. Wishes you the best for next mods.

What mods are on your wish list? Intake manifold, intake cam from N/A 1,8 20V....?

I've got a high flow exhaust manifold to fit next week :)

Will prob leave it as it is once the mani is fitted. Not planning on replacing any cams or intake manifold.

Well, maybe WMI at some point :D

Congrats on the job Damo! Loving the track photos too, that track is awesome, been there a few times track testing with work, what sort of times were you getting?

Also may have missed, but did you have any little private races going on with any other cars on track?haha

No idea what times I was getting, Scott. Only real little duel I had was with a mk5 Golf GTI. Thats when I cooked the brakes :D

good luck tomorrow mate (thats if your starting the new job)

Yup, starting tomorrow. Thanks Chris :D

Last edited:

Hudy_CZ

Are you going to dyno the difference between standard mani and high flow mani?

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Are you going to dyno the difference between standard mani and high flow mani?

Yes. Last dyno sesion it made 237bhp and 267lb/ft with standard mani and 1.5' of timing dialed in.
Hopefully get the mani fitted on Sat then get it on the rollers a week later. Will prob run it at +2.25' (or even +3') of timing too :D

Hoping for >240bhp & >270lb/ft....

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
What RR day is that Damo?

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=247691

im finnally catching up with you on the mods now apart from suspension and manifold just got to decide where to get the car mapped now :shrug:think:.
did you not get on with the mbc?

No, just didn't like the way it was boosting with it on mate.

Once the mani is on then I think thats me finished with mods, nothing else I can realy do.

Just enjoy it as it is :D

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
You will notice a great improvement with the mani mate its the one mod ive done thats made the biggest improvement! Im gonna have a guess and say 245bhp with 280lb/ft :D

Crashapollo

Im the Don
Mar 3, 2009
Ashbourne
Hi mate
sorry to hi-jack your thread but im just looking for some new front brake pads for my mk4 1.9tdi cupra. where did your gets your ds2500's from and do they have wear sensors on or dont ya need them?

thanks
Dan

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Little update

Last Sat DPJ and myself fitted my INA mani. What a pig of a job it was too, just no access at all on the mk4 ibiza's......

On the test drive it was aparent that there is a magor boost problem.. Fluctuating boost quite bad. It also makes a metalic rattle between circa 4-5k RPM :shrug:

OEM mani top and INA bottom.

DSC_0112.jpg

OEM top & INA bottom.

DSC_0113.jpg

INA top & OEM bottom.

DSC_0114.jpg

There was a RR day @ Motoscope today and I toyed with not running due to my problems, but after some quick logs I thought fcuk it and put it on.

I ran it with octane booster and +3' of timing and was shocked to say the least at the numbers it made :blink:. It made 259.8BHP & 283.7lb/ft :D

You can see where the problems are on the graph but it maked the numbers before it all starts to go wrong :) I'll upload the graphs soon..

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.