MY 2008 Leon Cupra REVO Stage 1 & new 'R' Alloys

Jedimaster65

Searching for a clear lap
Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
Here is a selection of my 2008 Cupra 'Special Edition' pics...hope you like them.

P1020626.jpg

P1020672.jpg

P1000914-1.jpg

P1020678-1.jpg

P1020619.jpg

P1020681.jpg

P1010167.jpg

P1020677-1.jpg

P1020654.jpg

P1020639.jpg

Last edited:

Jedimaster65

Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
Thanks Donny :D
The black bit is just some velcro for my IPhone4.
The part number you want is:
6L0853675 PWV.

Cheers
JM

Last edited:

ADzABOUT

Jan 26, 2010
NEAR NORWICH
Beautiful car mate!!
Although makes me a little jealous as I have 56 plate black Leon tdi fr (which is nice don't get me wrong)
But couldn't afford a cupra at the time. Will keep saving the pennies and get me a k1 in White!
Really like the little added touches btw very nice car.

Jedimaster65

Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
Beautiful car mate!!
Although makes me a little jealous as I have 56 plate black Leon tdi fr (which is nice don't get me wrong)
But couldn't afford a cupra at the time. Will keep saving the pennies and get me a k1 in White!
Really like the little added touches btw very nice car.

Thank you mate :)

Yeah, I try to keep the mods very subtle, as I love the look of the car and don't want to change it inside or out, - just enhance it a bit.

My list of litle mods is :
Red piping carpets
Chrome rings on instruments / Side Vents
Arm rest
Handbrake cover
Cupra badges under repeaters / on dash
Silver speaker trims (didn't use door trim as they scratch too easy and too 'loud')
Reduced width number plate
Carbon / Alloy SEAT SPORT gearknob
Candy White mirror covers
Rear mudflaps
Dash velcro for iPhone 4
Short roof ariel (Same as Citroen C4)
Carbonio CAI
Revo Stage 1.

ADzABOUT

Jan 26, 2010
NEAR NORWICH
Good list and they all compliment eachother I have to say well done and very tastefull.
Did u buy armrest separate and fit yourself? I ask as I test drove a cupra that had 1 before I ended up with my tdi which doesn't have 1, they are quite comfortable. If u did buy it can u remember how much it was? Cheers

Jedimaster65

Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
Good list and they all compliment eachother I have to say well done and very tastefull.
Did u buy armrest separate and fit yourself? I ask as I test drove a cupra that had 1 before I ended up with my tdi which doesn't have 1, they are quite comfortable. If u did buy it can u remember how much it was? Cheers

I am struggling to remember, but £105 notes rings a bell, from local stealer.

It's dead easy to fit as long as you are patient and mark the screw holes with something easy to see...I used tip-ex! Need to dril about 4 holes if memory serves...Takes about 25 mins to fit. :)

Jedimaster65

Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
I forgot to say...If you look at the instrument panel, you will see the mileage...my baby is still wet behind the ears and hasn't got to it's 10k service yet, - is this the lowest mileage Cupra in Britain ?

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
i will admit the lcr alloys do look good! but get it lowered! its a must i waited too long to do it but the change is so much better!

ps.... special edition? by this you mean..... never used editon? ha ha

Jedimaster65

Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
i will admit the lcr alloys do look good! but get it lowered! its a must i waited too long to do it but the change is so much better!

ps.... special edition? by this you mean..... never used editon? ha ha

Cheeky...but true :redface:

Am doing about 1800 miles per year !

And have you noticed how the new LCR's are not lowered - they just stick the 19" Potenzas on, - like me !

ADzABOUT

Jan 26, 2010
NEAR NORWICH
I am struggling to remember, but £105 notes rings a bell, from local stealer.

It's dead easy to fit as long as you are patient and mark the screw holes with something easy to see...I used tip-ex! Need to dril about 4 holes if memory serves...Takes about 25 mins to fit. :)

thanks for info mate might look on ebay for arm rest and maybe couple of other bits too. im into my diy so fitting shouldn't be any trouble.
keep looking at pics or ur motor its perfect!

ADzABOUT

Jan 26, 2010
NEAR NORWICH
Cheers mate...I will give you the money later ;)

lol how much? might be able to get my car remapped!!:D

u might already know........and might not be interested.........my mate just bought a tdi fr 550 special edition and inside comes with a few bits that u have, but also something u don't.................on all door cards above the silver speaker trim there is a plastic trim horizontal which is part of the door handle, his are the same colour as ur speaker trim and i think this is another smart extra.............bit more audi type styling. will try find a pic

Jedimaster65

Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
lol how much? might be able to get my car remapped!!:D

u might already know........and might not be interested.........my mate just bought a tdi fr 550 special edition and inside comes with a few bits that u have, but also something u don't.................on all door cards above the silver speaker trim there is a plastic trim horizontal which is part of the door handle, his are the same colour as ur speaker trim and i think this is another smart extra.............bit more audi type styling. will try find a pic

Interesting...
If there is one thing I would like to change it's the awful hard plastic on the doors...a nice bit of alcantara would make it look a lot classier...but very expensive to do this.

Seat really should raise their game on the interior finish.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members