if you could only have 3 mods...

PHILMEWAGON

Long member
Apr 4, 2013
Boro
a refreshing change to see someone say "more comfortable suspension". Are we talking more comfortable than standard, or did you change and now wish you didn't? :)

also, out of interest, wheels before an exhaust? So beautification before acceleration?

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
a refreshing change to see someone say "more comfortable suspension". Are we talking more comfortable than standard, or did you change and now wish you didn't? :)

also, out of interest, wheels before an exhaust? So beautification before acceleration?

I haven't changed mine but would love to, I'm certain that in these pre-facelift models you could improve the ride quality without harming the handling. It seems that lowering-springs actually improve the comfort!

Last edited:

Never2old

Jul 5, 2014
North East

Good wheels always sets the car off

lsg60

Mar 31, 2014
LSD come up a couple of times, anyone already got one fitted? Is it an achievable mod for the average modder?

If you have enough pennies. If you're doing the lsd you might Aswell uprate the clutch at the same time. Probably about 1800-2000k fitted I would say

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
LSD come up a couple of times, anyone already got one fitted? Is it an achievable mod for the average modder?

there's a couple of members with them, for most the cost and the fact it's not a bolt on/off part for when they sell up will not go down this route,

£2k easy with a clutch, just the LSD maybe around £1.5k fitted

Last edited:

CHRI55

Yes its been Tango'd
Oct 15, 2006
Norfolk
Ok.

1. Audi rs3 heated seats front and back (if possible)
2. Adjustable suspension, so as standard have a lovely smooth ride and if I want hard sporty ride. Press a sports button.
3. Hybrid turbo with map to utilise power. If that's classed as 2 mods then just remap.