all types

5cotty

237.3 BHP, 228 Lb/Ft
Nov 6, 2009
South Wales
I dont know what to do... Mite be an idea Mark if that convoy goes up on the Saturday and we camp on site on the Saturday so we're ready for Sunday morning :D

cupra-rick

its gd laff at the campsite and the convoy at night is gd fun

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
How do we go about getting a stand then?

Should I just drop them an email? Or is it a mod of scn that should do it?

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
try and see what you find out then forward this information to a Mod - they are busy people save them some of the foot work Gordz

find out as much as you can and copy it to me please also

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
Add your name & car to the list!

Right, well I've had an email back from the organisers of Alltypes and we can have a stand with up to 20 vehicles.

The main condition about being on the stand is:
• Your Club must be in the Club Display Area before 9.00am on the Sunday
Also, the club display is free, but you must still PAY NORMAL ADMISSION PRICES. CLICK HERE FOR TICKET PRICES / BOOKING

So if you can make it to the show before 9am on the Sunday (or if you're camping on the Saturday), then add your name & car onto the list below (doesn't have to be heavily modded or anything, I'll be going with my derv powered beast, just gonna make it nice & shiny [B)]).

First 20 get the passes ;) Then depending on when I receive the passes I'll get in contact with everyone on the list via PM to either get your address to post the pass out to or if I receive them too close to the event, I'll arrange a place to meet to hand out passes at the event.

1. Gordz - Leon 1.9tdi sx

Last edited:

cupra-rick

1. Gordz - Leon 1.9tdi sx
2. cupra-rick - leon cupra 1.8t

pm mate

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
I dont know what to do... Mite be an idea Mark if that convoy goes up on the Saturday and we camp on site on the Saturday so we're ready for Sunday morning :D

Hi mate,just out of interest,is yours the blue ibiza i sometimes pass early in the morning near Clydach? :)

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
whos camping over

At the moment I don't think I am, due to the fact I'm only about half an hour down the road, plus it's uni exam time in May so will probably be spending the whole of Saturday revising :(...

... so I can have a full day enjoying the show on the Sunday :D:funk:;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.