Newsflash! *Golf+ Magazine with SCN RR Day Feature Release Date*

Dec 31, 2005
London
cool, if its in MK again count me in
well done on your results alex, better than you expected
flashbsd's results made me wonder if mine would have even reached the 200bhp mark that i thought i had with revo stage 1 and k03s, and he's got way more mods that his 220 expected should have been more likely
What were mikeibizacupra's too 'poor to publish' results? cant have been that bad with all his mods, surely?

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
nogutsnoglory said:
cool, if its in MK again count me in
well done on your results alex, better than you expected
flashbsd's results made me wonder if mine would have even reached the 200bhp mark that i thought i had with revo stage 1 and k03s, and he's got way more mods that his 220 expected should have been more likely
What were mikeibizacupra's too 'poor to publish' results? cant have been that bad with all his mods, surely?

Yeah it will be at Marlin Engineering again ;)

Its a shame not everyone got the results they were hoping for but it was SO hot, i think they may come out better when its cooler

Speak to Mike about that one ;)

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
jedi knight said:
will probably read it in WHSmith ;)

Ha ha! CLASSIC

So your one of those 'Stand there all lunch and read the bits that interest you and then put it back but making sure you send a look to the person on the till or person behind you like your really annoyed that you couldnt find the quick reference you were trying to find' type people? :lol:

jedi knight

BIG AND BOUNCY
Jun 18, 2004
West Midlands
CupraTgirl said:
Ha ha! CLASSIC

So your one of those 'Stand there all lunch and read the bits that interest you and then put it back but making sure you send a look to the person on the till or person behind you like your really annoyed that you couldnt find the quick reference you were trying to find' type people? :lol:

Who me? :whistle: :hide:

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Bring on the next rolling road day please, my car has plenty more power now :D

Time to start planning soon I think?

jedi knight

BIG AND BOUNCY
Jun 18, 2004
West Midlands
CupraTgirl said:
Ha ha! Im one of those people that weaves in and out of the ones like you, picks up the magazine and then quickly goes and pays :lol:

I got better things to spend my money on unless you are in the mag in your birthday suite :drool:

Bizz

Feeling the extra power
Apr 4, 2006
Darlington/Norwich
The mag is awesome so happy with the pics and the pic of me.

Looks fantastic!!!!

Pity you knicked my spot on the main picture Alex!!!!!! (only joking!!!!)

Can we get a copy of the other pics the bloke took of our cars now?? Cos i'd really like to get the others of my car

Cheers

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Bizz said:
The mag is awesome so happy with the pics and the pic of me.

Looks fantastic!!!!

Pity you knicked my spot on the main picture Alex!!!!!! (only joking!!!!)

Can we get a copy of the other pics the bloke took of our cars now?? Cos i'd really like to get the others of my car

Cheers

Ha ha! Yeah well they decided to change positions :lol:

I have all the pictures that the photographer took of the day but i dont know the best way to get them sent out to everyone without spending money on CDs to put them on?

Bizz

Feeling the extra power
Apr 4, 2006
Darlington/Norwich
CupraTgirl said:
Ha ha! Yeah well they decided to change positions :lol:

I have all the pictures that the photographer took of the day but i dont know the best way to get them sent out to everyone without spending money on CDs to put them on?

Hmmmm... :think: I could pm you my photbucket details and you cud upload them if you dont mind, then I can download them from there!!

Bizz

Feeling the extra power
Apr 4, 2006
Darlington/Norwich
CupraTgirl said:
No way! It will take me a week, there is SO many

There is two CDs worth! :think:

ooooo!!!! ok Ill send you a couple of CD's then with a stamped addressed envelope (Blue Peter stylee) and then you can copy them and send them back, costing you nothing.

Hows that????

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Bizz said:
ooooo!!!! ok Ill send you a couple of CD's then with a stamped addressed envelope (Blue Peter stylee) and then you can copy them and send them back, costing you nothing.

Hows that????

That is perfect! I wouldnt have minded doing it but if everyone wants them it will be about 40 CDs :-o

Bizz

Feeling the extra power
Apr 4, 2006
Darlington/Norwich
CupraTgirl said:
That is perfect! I wouldnt have minded doing it but if everyone wants them it will be about 40 CDs :-o

That's fine you did an awesome job sorting the day out in the first place. If you could pm me your address I'll send you the cd's asap

cheers again

bizz

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.