Heated Windscreen for Ibiza mk2

bushman

Hello Chaps, I can see a few old postings for heated windscreens back in 2003 but nothing more recent.
Firstly does anyone know if there is a part number for one e.g. scandinavian spec or something?
Secondly Ricky Evans motorsport are prepared to build some but I need a minimum of 10 units (price £165+vat each) would anyone be interested in having one at that price?
The car has lost all it's heater assy in the build and the electric ones installed were not man enough: Visibility was poor at best! :drive1:

bushman

Hi m0rk,
I am 99% certain it would be but will check with them tomorrow and revert as it would be of no use to me either if not laminated as it would not comply and most of their other applications would be rally / competition
rgds

bushman

This is the response from Ricky Evans - "The heated windscreens we market are all laminated and are made up in exactly the same way with almost invisible wires as ford us in the focus and mondeo models. They are exactly the same to install as a standard windscreen and only require very simple wiring with a relay and a dash switch. "
So YES it would be laminated.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.