Seat Ibiza 2014 Heated Windscreen

I4MJ05H

Nov 9, 2016
Hi, I'm new to the forum so let me know if anything I say here is wrong! :)

I recently got a 2014 Ibiza FR, and as it's now basically winter, my Ibiza is always frozen up in the mornings. I've been looking online for aftermarket heated windscreens but not been able to find any. However, I did get in contact with Ricky Evans Motorsport about this and I was replied to really quickly by a very helpful guy called Dan.

Dan said that it was possible for him to make them for £235 + VAT, however there would need to be a minimum order quantity of 5. As I have no need for 5, I was advised by him that there may be interest on this forum for others looking to fit one too, so here I am asking if anybody else would be interested in this?

I'm not sure yet how the electronics are fitted into the car, or if Ricky Evans Motorsport fit the windscreen, but I just thought I would see if I get any interest on here before going ahead with it.

Thanks!

I4MJ05H

Nov 9, 2016
Addition info

I should point out, by saying "before going ahead with it", I mean I before going ahead with getting information on how it's fitted etc. If anyone is interested, please post below :)

Last edited:

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
One thing that jumps to mind is, while these can be and or fitted to track/event cars, do they meet the original specs for strength clarity etc, a track/event car will have supplementary rollcage or other methods of retaining integrity - but a road car depends on the bonded windscreen for some of its strength.

Just my thoughts, that is all!

I4MJ05H

Nov 9, 2016
According to their website, it is appropriate for both track/event cars and standard road cars. I'm not able to post a URL, but if you google "Seat Ibiza Heated Windscreen" and click the first link, you'll see the website (heatedwindscreen[dot]com).

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.