Bournemouth/Cheshire
Ta da!

P1040232.jpg

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Mind if I get a link to those dials?

And I know the only wash my car has had since Christmas has been the rain :/ need to get round to doing it really, just the weather is crap and I want to clay it but haven't got a clue how to :lol:
I would give you a link, only the guy appears to have stopped selling them.

This
is the seller, maybe you could PM him and ask if he wants to sell any more? :p Cost me £36, hardly a cheap mod though!

Claying is dead easy mate, spray some lube on the paintwork, then just gently rub the bar over your paint a couple of times. Job done!
good man chris.
niiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeee[B)]

hope its not too much of a pig to fit now.
Cheers Dave, it's just one of those jobs which could end up taking hours if it doesn't go to plan!

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
I clayed my bonnet with bilt hamber a few weeks back and in the sun today noticed a lot of scratches in a straight line sdimilar to how i clayed :(

Have i been pressing too hard?

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
The white dials are very nice, bet they will make the interior feel a lot brighter!

Thats a big ass collection of cleaning products and gizmos as well. Certainly have enough MF cloths :lol:

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
I clayed my bonnet with bilt hamber a few weeks back and in the sun today noticed a lot of scratches in a straight line sdimilar to how i clayed :(

Have i been pressing too hard?
That's probably what you call clay marring, could be either you've pressed too hard, or didn't have the bodywork/clay wet enough.

It should polish out reasonably easily.
The white dials are very nice, bet they will make the interior feel a lot brighter!

Thats a big ass collection of cleaning products and gizmos as well. Certainly have enough MF cloths :lol:
Cheers Andy, once my interior's finished it will probably be the brightest interior on here!

I'll be ordering some more MF cloths in a bit :lol:

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Those dials look the sex mate :D don't forget to up pics when they're fitted. I may get some

They look very FRish

ALEXZ360

I Sent A PM To The Guy On Ebay Who Chris Bought Them Off So Ill Let The Guys Who Want Them Know Once I Get A Reply :)

We Still Need To Meet Up Chris, I Think That There Are A Few Of Us Meeting Up In Liverpool In The Not To Distant Future If Your Willing To Come Into Enemy Territory :lol:

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
We Still Need To Meet Up Chris, I Think That There Are A Few Of Us Meeting Up In Liverpool In The Not To Distant Future If Your Willing To Come Into Enemy Territory :lol:
:lol:

Would the wheels on my car be safe? :bleh:

Yeah I'd be well up for a meet mate, I used to go to Wigan quite a lot (3 Sisters race circuit) but haven't been there for a number of months now.
buy my car?
I'll swap you my 1.2? :whistle:

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
:lol:

Would the wheels on my car be safe? :bleh:

Yeah I'd be well up for a meet mate, I used to go to Wigan quite a lot (3 Sisters race circuit) but haven't been there for a number of months now.

I'll swap you my 1.2? :whistle:

no deal lol, you planning on doing much more to your car?

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
no deal lol, you planning on doing much more to your car?
Haha, I'd buy your car off you if I could.

I really don't know how far I'm going to go with this car, honestly. In a dream world, with money no object, I'd lower it, put the Aero bodykit on it, full custom leather interior etc.

However realistically it's not all going to happen, particularly as I could be leaving the country for 14-18 months in November. What's worse, my younger sister would be 17/18 in this period, and may end up with my car! :scary:

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
That's probably what you call clay marring, could be either you've pressed too hard, or didn't have the bodywork/clay wet enough.

It should polish out reasonably easily.

Thanks will give it a go!

Only a problem is i polished it after claying (before i noticed scratches) and then i waxed, is it worth another go and give it a better polish to try and remove them?

The other problem is , how do i remove the wax or do i just put polish on top and then hope it eats through? lol

Hope that makes sense :p

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.