For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Upload the image to photo bucket the copy the imaging code and paste it then it appears as a picture.
Give us a clue in what you did then..........you're killing me with the suspense.

1Toomanycars

Dec 29, 2014
Somerset
Upload the image to photo bucket the copy the imaging code and paste it then it appears as a picture.
Give us a clue in what you did then..........you're killing me with the suspense.

Trying to figure that out. I've just done a Photobucket account, and uploaded some images on there, but still don't know how to get them from there to here??

Absolutely useless with computers!

1Toomanycars

Dec 29, 2014
Somerset
I've just turned on Easy Linking Mode?? That has brought up the following

Under each picture now there is a black box with some details in, plus there are 4 boxes under that

Email & IM
Direct
HTML
IMG

1Toomanycars

Dec 29, 2014
Somerset
Done it!!

This is the picture of the car as bought

URL=http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/paul2070/media/NissanCubeProject038_zpsc9890b1a.jpg.html]
NissanCubeProject038_zpsc9890b1a.jpg
[/URL]

THE FOLLOWING IMAGES SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND INCREASINGLY DISTRESSING!!

This was after a change of wheels and some lowering.

Then, the picture you wanted Lee....................

Last edited:

1Toomanycars

Dec 29, 2014
Somerset
It's unique to say the least haha.

Probably the best looking Cube I've seen though.

I bet it turned a few heads haha

Midlife crisis mate, just had an urge to do something stupid after a rough couple of years, and that fit the bill!

Wasn't interested in speed as theres only so fast you can go nowadays, and felt like I'd done all that to death anyway, with increasingly faster and stupid cars.

But yes, it did turn heads...........surprising really :p!!

1Toomanycars

Dec 29, 2014
Somerset
Ha ha I wasn't expecting that, well not a cube anyway. Looks great and like you say a right head turner.

See, my missus begged me not to, but she ended up loving it, so there's every chance yours may end up being a Martini girl...........at £200 for the material, it's gotta be worth it for a laugh if nothing else?

I thought I had a good deal at £650 bearing in mind that every colour and every piece was put on individually and it took them a full day to do.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
How are you finding the new map fella,Spoke to Dave at shark on Monday(Ben wasn't in). Got good vibes off Dave seemed very knowledgable and polite that in its self made me feel happy and will go with them to get mine done.

Bonus being the roads for the trip back are epic as I've mentioned to you before so it's only a matter of time now before I think balls to it and get her booked in lol.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members