rashcupra's 349bhp mk4 cupra

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i dont have my car up in this section (i dont think) anyway here are the pics as it stands today.

IMG_7548.jpg

IMG_7544.jpg

IMG_7543.jpg

IMG_7542.jpg

IMG_7538.jpg

IMG_7532.jpg

SLAMMED2.jpg

06102007012.jpg

IMG_7553.jpg

last and final mod is the intercooler pipeing then it is done dusted!

thx for looking :thumbup:

any comments welcome

Deleted member 13581

:drool:

Minted mate. Love this car, and looks fantastic in the flesh.

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
looking good :clap:

IIRC, it was 'only' :rolleyes: 320'ish bhp when you had the IHI fitted, what have you had done since to get 349bhp?

ps, thats a very clean engine bay [B)]

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
@ LEE MERIN jbs done the turbo covertion only

@ AIR121005 the car was rolling roaded at jbs about 6 months ago at 333bhp but the clutch was only stage 1 and the engine mounts werent uprated and the gaskets on the turbo were blowing every 5 mins so im guessing the gaskets had slightly blown when first done but went for anouther rolling road day about a week ago and it was freezing and ive had

gaskets uprated
custom vibratechnics engine mounts (dogbone, gearbox and engine mounts)
stage 2 spec clutch

349bhp and 338 lb ft :)

@ the rest of people comments THANKS! YOU MAKE IT ALL WORTH IT :thumbup:

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
its got to be an amazing car to drive!

fairplay to you Rash, well done in creating such a desirable car!

on a side note, did you notice an improvement when the engine & dogbone mounts were fitted? :shrug:
i ask because jabba now do a dogbone mount for the fabia / ibiza, but wonder if its worth £140? :confused:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
@ air121005 the rear dog mount made a big difrence in my car but my old dog mount was absoulutly raped by my car and desperatly needed changing as i was geting massive knocking coming through the gearstick but imo the rear engine mount isnt worth eting unless you deside to go bigish power as only diffrence i felt was quicker accelaration response and very vibraty in the cabin so only really for the TRUE PERFORMANCE PEEPS (not the dash rattle moaning crew :) )

@leoncp11 no its not on air ride (too much weight ;) but ive got it on fk silverline + coilovers :) will be raising it back up when i can be assed as the handing is not great that low and rubs a little and im more a performance man myself so will only look like this at the bigger shows :)

dsmithmobile

Stunning car,saw it at the jbs rolling road day and thought it looked great and has a nice amount of power too :D

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i know! im right on the limit! the internals cost £3000! so i dont fancy that but! might just uprate the rods as they are whats prone to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.