Leon Mk1 and Mk2 Operation Manuals

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Nice :)

PM m0rk and see if he can host them with the user guides on the main page.

gaby_muntean

File doesn't exist (deleted by Admin-Panel or wrong ID).

That's the message I get when I try to access the webpage....can u correct it pls??

10x

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Sorry gaby, I only have the manual for the mk1 stored at home as well.
I'm sure someone will have saved a copy of the mk2 for you.

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Mark said he would host the LCR supplement so I don't see why this is any different?.
In the case for the MK1 it is difficult to get a boot pack and therefore a manual now.
I don't think they'd have an issue with it being hosted. If they did it only takes an email for it to be removed.

flopm

Does anyone have a source for a Mk2 user manual?

Bought a Leon from 2009 today and don't know how to access the computer, the key only opens the driver's door, guess it's a confort setting. Thx

gaby_muntean

I think you can find the manuals on Club Seat:

club-seat.co.uk/club/special/main.aspx?

Cheers!

flopm

Could anyone please post a valid link to a Seat Leon Mk2 User Manual? The one posted in a previous post doesn't work anymore. Thank you!

Aziraphale

Has been asked for many times. Uploaded as below, in pdf format
For further reference anyway
Seat Leon Manual 2006 - 1P - Mk2

the link does not work anymore.
any chance someone has this book and is willing to reupload?
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

suneeshtp

Hi Guys, I am new member here, recently I bought 2006 model Seat Leon 1.6 Mk2, does any of you have a pdf version of owner's manual for Seat Leon Mk2? None of the above posts have a valid working link for Mk2 user manual. Please help, Thanks in advance!

altec

I've just bought a 2007/08 Leon , but it has no manual. Would any of you guys have a PDF version that I could use? Thanks in advance if you have.

Veeor

here's a workable link, but the manual is in French :) ownersguidepdf.com/download-manual-ebook/seat-leon-1p-service-manual.pdf

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.