Mike's Smoothed, Slammed, Candy white L.C.R Build.. MISSION COMPLETED - SOLD!!

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Thanks Guys :).. They look a lot nicer and brighter in the flesh.. when i get the fronts in it'll really set it all off i think.. hopefully this weekend :D.. Just waiting on a little touch to be finished ;)..

tom t

Feb 12, 2011
nice m8 sets of the white. also the rims look alot better now ive seen them on the pc. i was browing on my phone before

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Cheers chaps :).. Yeh it all looks a lot better in the flesh, doorcards look better than i imagined :D.. Just cant wait to get the fronts in...

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Cheers mate, Yeh i didnt want it too overpowering, the fronts are all green but the plastic backs and harness slots ive done white, wether i should have left them black i wont know till i fit them, i can always vinyl wrap them if they dont look right but well see... :)

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
In my head im thinking i should have kept them black but they were scratched so needed work anyway.. and that can of plastic paint was staring at me funny so i used it :D... I can always pop the harness bits out and do them black... Im also having RECARO sticthed in the seats which will be white so thats what im waiting for at the moment.. thats also why i wanted the backs and slots white.. We shall see.

CMAC30

Did you notice any improvements when you added the Scorpion mate? Thinking of buying one myself.

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Yeh the decat made the car a lot louder, can hear the turbo whistling away more... And gave me around 10bhp increase according to my liquid gauge!

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Cheers mate.. Ive emailed Samco last week and they havent got back to me so i cant be arsed chasing them, i shall have a look at these now :)

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
:seatgod:

stunning!!! mate I love this build!