007 mani with R32 t'body, Genesis 750cc injectors remapped-DYNO inside

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
007-R32-Dyno.jpg

517bhp and 378lbft torque from
485bhp and 355lbft torque

Up 32bhp and 23lbft from its new manifold and 75mm t'body.
New injectors needed as 620's previous maxed out over 5K rpm

as old dyno belowas ref,
Badger%205%20RR%20Run-small.jpg

Cams drop in next. and re dyno again to see.

Big thanks to James & Kev @ Custom Code today. :thumbup:

Bogwoppit

Aug 30, 2005
Lincs
Nice graph. I noticed that the air temperature of the new graph is nearly half that of the old graph, what difference would this make?

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Nice graph. I noticed that the air temperature of the new graph is nearly half that of the old graph, what difference would this make?

taken up in SAE/DIN corrections...
not sure if the fgures are right or not.... blummin cold I know... freezing there all day

gazjones

looking good bill bet it didnt feel quick on the road though with this weather!!!

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
it felt scarey as the steering wheel did'nt really feel connected to the spinning front wheels..
d1cked on a porka on the way home on the m42 on the way home... funny has... on middle boost setting.

gazjones

:lol: bet he was happy! so is there more to do other than the cams? you doing exhaust cam as well or just inlet one?

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
:lol: bet he was happy! so is there more to do other than the cams? you doing exhaust cam as well or just inlet one?

both cams.
special grind to my engine spec to try out.
should be interesting judging by what some vortexrs claim to get from similar std catalogue items.

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Would love to see some up-to-date footage of this beast Bill, specially for SCN :)

Driveby's and what not... must be incredible,...Saw a video of a 450bhp EVo yesterday on Youtube, can't imagine one of our lil cars roasting it down the 1/4 lol

Mike

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
I am due to be testing at Combe next saturday so will see if I can muster me vid camera setup somehow... bullet cam etc

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
That's fantastic - road legal 517bhp ... the funny thing is, even looking as it does, i bet the poor porker driver had NO idea what was under the bonnet of yours until you blew him into the weeds. I think you'll be one of the very few who can 'willywangle' and get away with it :D

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
That's fantastic - road legal 517bhp ... the funny thing is, even looking as it does, i bet the poor porker driver had NO idea what was under the bonnet of yours until you blew him into the weeds. I think you'll be one of the very few who can 'willywangle' and get away with it :D

my willy fell off a few years ago
it was dark on my journey home last night where mr porka cut in front, undertook a few peeps and tried to show off how fast he was... LMAO...

Owned!

:)

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
You really need a rear facing IR camera Bill - just so you can catch that priceless look on their faces :)

Is there anything on the road this side of Exotica that can keep up ( to the legal limit ;) ) - assuming you can get grip ?

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
You really need a rear facing IR camera Bill - just so you can catch that priceless look on their faces :)

Is there anything on the road this side of Exotica that can keep up ( to the legal limit ;) ) - assuming you can get grip ?

dunno.. want to get some timing gear on it when the cams are in and new g'box is in with its tricky diff.
Vmax amongst other "just for a laff" figures then to set some records straight :)

Grip is an issue, but suitable tyres for such testing will be employed like a lot of the other top 10 boys have used.

Only used road rubber before myself, best times back in 2002/3 on toyo T1'S
Very different car these days

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Its always going to struggle to apply high power thru fwd, and in the quest to try and do so by pukka sticky tyres for that kinda thing, then transmission breakage is more than inevitable.
Its built to be a race car, any other performance 0-60, 0-100, 1/4 mile, acceleration times are just for fun, but a real challenge in getting the power to translate into acceleration as opposed tyre smoke. LOL - and I'm crap at it which does'nt help.

:rolleyes:

EdButler

Apr 24, 2005
Sheffield
Oh dear, have you been waking the dead on the JBS rolling road again? Thought i could hear something yesterday and im about 10 miles away :p

Hope you didnt get any more complaints and fantastic figures mate, would love to see it running some time!

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
not too many runs yesterday, and they were warned before hand.. thankfully no customers yesterday when it was running..

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.