007P Forge recirculating valve

Stubbo

Nov 8, 2007
Stoke on Trent
Hello All

I have just brought a LCR
I am going to take it for a revo stage 1 remap they have offered me a 007P Forge recirculating valve at a 25% Discount and free fitting but will a gane anything from it.

I have tried seaching but couldn't find anything on this.

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
you wont gain anything
(apart from piece of mind as the original plastic unit it replaces fails commonly)

sounds like a good deal
and everyone on here will tell you that a better dump valve is a MUST

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
yes *not gaurenteed*
it will give a bit more resonance through the airbox, you'll maybe develop a small woosh sound

but recirculating valves do not vent excess turbo pressure to the atmosphere hence are silent but more reliable

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
its not really worth getting the free trail
and free trial software when it expires reverts the car back to its version of "stock" which is actually less than Seat "stock".

just get the full product, dont bother with the trial

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
How much is the Revo costing you?
Revo is well thought of on here but If you want my opinion for what its worth
I'd nget a live remap every time. This is tailored to YOUR car and done in stages on a rolling road to get the best out of the turbo/fueling/air supply. This can also be tailored to what you want from you car.
But not alot of people that have revo have a bad thing to say about them

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Yes i am going to have it done at votex
But not had the free trail.
Have you had yours done there.

yes mate. all my work is done there. keith and mike know their stuff and you wont go far wrong. Im running Revo Stage 2 etc etc.

edmong

GHE Tuning
Aug 15, 2007
Plymouth, Devon
How much is the Revo costing you?
Revo is well thought of on here but If you want my opinion for what its worth
I'd nget a live remap every time. This is tailored to YOUR car and done in stages on a rolling road to get the best out of the turbo/fueling/air supply. This can also be tailored to what you want from you car.
But not alot of people that have revo have a bad thing to say about them

who does the live remap? Aint it where ever they have a dyno and supply remaps too?

edmong

GHE Tuning
Aug 15, 2007
Plymouth, Devon
Yup usually, in Scotland we have the benifit of pretty much all the garaged remappers having their own RR:)

Not down here. The Revo dealer is self employed and works out of a mates workshop. Thats the only one down here, except superchips but thats well expensive and he's pricey anyway!

Might see if I can get on a rolling road with Revo then when I decide to get it.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Perhaps a quick post on your region section might through up some more suggestions, all that I could suggest is Star performance and Japerformance both in Scotland;)