2.0 TSI APR stage 2

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Yeah you're right, no point in pushing my luck. I guess I will have to take my daily 1.2 punto :cry:
Shame, as I have been detailing it all day and it is sat on the drive looking the part :(

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
With APR stage 2 software you still need to make sure the dealer has flashed the test pipes file or you will get the warning light on for catalyst efficiency code P0420.
If that's the code you have the car will run perfectly normal until you get the proper file loaded(assuming the car has no problems)
Best thing to do would be contact Evan at APR and with your vin number he will be able to tell you which file you have on your car.
He's very helpful so well worth the call.
As for bhp arguments and people saying 305-310 bhp is only achievable this thread has shown and proved that software has moved on a long way and achieving even better results.
Keep it up guys.

Squealy

Jul 22, 2012
Northern Ireland
I think once you go away from stock hardware it's like a domino effect! More air generally means more fuel (i.e. Intake = HPFP) then to get the flow of air out of the turbo you'll need a larger bore DP. I think this is why people see modding as addictive. It's more of a knock on effect than an addiction.

The early Cupras and ED30s were generally making 300-310. Looks like the FL cars are making a little more power at Stage 1. I'd be interested to know what this is attributed to and how safe it is running that power and in turn that heat with no mods. Not sure if the gains are all the way up the range. My car made 305bhp at GIAC Stage 1.

My FL Cupra is running 330BHP and 315ft/lb and thats with the map and an intake from Autotune in NI! I will defo be going to stage 2 but i want to fit a diff and clutch before i get any more power. the thing is an animal as it is

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise