2,300w Rms See What You Think

snakebite15

Graham from Cornwall
Jan 1, 2006
Cornwall
Just made this big box yesterday to hold these 2 AudioBahn 1150W RMS EACH Subs, and this Audiobahn 2,300W Amp.The box took me 6 hours to build, used propper acoustic foam, nailed every 4 inches with nail gun and glued for extra support. Well what you think? -

100_0441.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0439.jpg

snakebite15

Graham from Cornwall
Jan 1, 2006
Cornwall
Im using the rubbish standard power cable...yes i know its way too thin! My mates already said about that. It weighs a ton!! I used 19mm - i think its ply (not the stuff thats 3 bits stuck together), the Amp on its own is very heavy, must be at least 7lbs on its own! the subs roughly 3 lbs each (only guessing but it seems about right) As for shopping, that just goes on the back seats - not very good though! I didnt think about wirering them in reverse, they seem to work fine... oh, well there is a setting on my CD player which reverses somethin (just shows photo of sub both ways round).
I dont understand what "ice god" means about "same signal from amp"?? If i hadn't split the box it wouldn't of been very strong either. Cheers for all the people that like it though!

Last edited: