65mm Seat (S) or FR logo wheel centre caps?

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi All, I'm hoping to buy some VW alloys for my Leon Mk3 but the hole for the centre caps is much bigger (65mm) than my current centre caps (55mm), does anyone know of suitable centre caps with the 'S' logo or 'FR' logo? The clip diameter is approx. 57mm. I've seen a few on ebay without logos but I would like some with a logo.
Many thanks for any help.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
As @tracktoy has said, you can get a set of custom made overlays.

Alternatively, ready made centre cap overlays with a Seat ‘S’ logo or FR logo are also widely available in various sizes and are a cost effective option if you can’t find OEM Seat / FR centre caps in the right size to fit the VW alloys you’re intending to buy. I’m assuming the VW alloys come with VW centre caps that you’d be able to apply a set of overlays to?

Try an internet search on ‘Seat centre cap overlays’ or ‘FR centre cap overlays’ and you’ll see what’s available. Most VW centre caps are slightly domed in shape but that shouldn’t be an issue as many of the overlays are offered in with either a flat or domed profile so should fit existing VW centre caps without issue. It’d be best to check the profile of the VW centre caps first (domed or flat), and also ensure the profile of the reverse side of the overlay matches the profile of the existing centre cap to ensure a good fit.

• Love
Reactions: Walone
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.